Frequently asked questions

Do you have insurance?

I have insurance with Blue Badge Mobility Insurance, Public Liability and Personal Injury.

Are you CRB Checked?

I have a basic DBS check. I am only able to apply for a basic DBS check upon myself (formerly known as the CRB check) As my employer you would be entitled to apply for a full check if you wished to do so.

Are you CQC registered? (Care Quality Commission)

As I am a self-employed individual and employed directly by you, I am not required to be CQC registered.

Why can't you provide cover when you take a holiday?

I am not permitted by the CQC to provide cover when I am on holiday. I would always give you plenty of notice and if they are not hours we can rearrange, then you would need to provide your own cover.